Share Print

In order to add a course after it has already started, you will need to complete a Registration Exception form. This form can be obtained at an Enrollment Center and needs to be signed by the instructor for the course you are late registering for, as well as the Academic Dean of the Department. Once the form is completed, please return it to the Enrollment Center along with payment to be registered.

(Records and Registration > Register, Drop, Withdraw)

Last updated: 2019-11-08 09:25 AM 2315-1546789
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?